Re: WebPlat and I18n at TPAC

Thanks Addison.

We have Intersection Observer scheduled for 9.45am on Monday Our meeting
starts with housekeeping at 9.30am). I've scheduled UI Events
immediately after at 10am, with the I18n issues as the first topic of
discussion.
https://github.com/w3c/webplatformwg/issues/120

If I18n could join WebPlat in our meeting room, it would be appreciated.
We have other UI Events topics to discuss after the i18n related issues,
and it would make things much easier from our point of view if we can do
this without having to move rooms in the middle.

I've pencilled in time on Tuesday at 11.30am to discuss the Input Events
I18n issues. I'm still waiting for input from the Editing TF, so at this
stage the Tuesday agenda is entirely fluid. If it would make it easier
for WebPlat/Editing TF to come to you this day, let me know (and when)
and I'll figure out our agenda around you.

Hope this does the trick... if not, it's back to playing tetris with the
agendas again!

Thanks
Léonie.

--