Re: Notice of two CFC

The implementation reports were generated manually since we need OS-level
keyboard events to be injected in order to test this feature and that is
not supported in WPTs (when I last checked).

However, we do have some automation scripts that we can adapt to produce an
automated test. I'll work on that and regenerate the reports.

Thanks for the feedback.