Re: Web Components F2F meeting Logistics (5-6 March, Tokyo)

Hi,

For those participating remotely, we arranged the topic for "Template
Instantiation" to the first slot (10AM-12PM JST)
tomorrow, so people from US have easier (though still tough) time.

For today, remote Hangout URL is
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/google.com/kochi
and for tomorrow,
https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/google.com/google-com-vvaf

If you have any trouble joining in this URL, please let me know with your
Google account
to join the meeting.

--
Takayoshi Kochi