Re: CfC: Incorporate Custom Elements into HTML

> On 21 Feb 2018, at 11.29, Chaals McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 19:51:43 +0100, Kostiainen, Anssi
> <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

>>> :( One of the reasons I am not enamoured of automatic updates to stuff, and really unhappy about >>specs using boilerplate status or missing a properly curated change log.
>
>> I suggest you update the status section of the stale standalone Custom Elements spec (both ED and />TR) to note the last sync with upstream happened in Aug 2016.
>
> I did this as a stopgap. I will get onto republishing as abandoned now the CfC has completed.

Thanks!

It'd be even better to point to the active work similarly to https://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/shadow/ either by linking to https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/blob/gh-pages/README.md for more information and/or copying the respective text into the warning.

Without further context, a reader of http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/ might now think the work has stopped which is not the case.

Thanks,

-Anssi