Re: CfC: Incorporate Custom Elements into HTML

On Tue, 13 Feb 2018 16:45:06 +0100, Olli Pettay <olli@pettay.fi> wrote:

> On 02/13/2018 05:39 PM, Travis Leithead wrote:
>> I believe CE has been merged into WHATWG HTML for over a year now, so
>> this shouldn't be a problem.
>
> lovely, and I've been reading
> http://w3c.github.io/webcomponents/spec/custom/ since it says
> "W3C Editor's Draft 08 February 2018"

:( One of the reasons I am not enamoured of automatic updates to stuff,
and really unhappy about specs using boilerplate status or missing a
properly curated change log.

Ultimately, as chair that's my fault for not keeping a close enough eye on
movement in the spec. Sorry Olli.

chaals

--
Chaals is Charles McCathie Nevile