what is the right forum Re: web Worker API suggestion

You're certainly welcome to use this mailing list to ake a proposal,
although note that before it can be adopted into a W3c specification we
would ask you to commit  to hte terms of the W3C Patent Policy:
https://www.w3.org/Consortium/Patent-Policy/

Alternatives are to provide an issue on the relevant repo - in this case
https://github.com/w3c/workers - for stuff that is *close*, or in WICG -
the Web Incubator Community Group - for things that are really ideas that
need some incubation before they are likely to be accepted:
https://discourse.wicg.io

cheers

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile find more at https://yandex.com