Re: Update on Gamepad?

On 15/05/2018 21:14, Steve.Agoston@sony.com wrote:
> What do we do next to get the V1 spec out for broader review?

I've sent out wide review requests for accessibility,
internationalisation, privacy, security, and technical architecture. If
there are other WGs you think we should ask to review, just let me know.

The requests are being tracked in issue #69.
https://github.com/w3c/gamepad/issues/69

I've asked for comments by Friday 27th June. If/when they come in, we'll
need to triage them to identify those that need to be fixed before the
v1 spec can move forward, and which can be deferred to v2.

The other thing we'll need to think about is the implementation report.
We need to provide evidence that each feature in the v1 spec has at
least two implementations. There is a Gamepad test suite in Web Platform
Tests [1], so the first step is to identify any missing tests and get
them added.

Léonie.
[1] https://github.com/w3c/web-platform-tests/tree/master/gamepad

--