Re: web Worker API suggestion

Hi Patrick.
Been having a look at that option too, however a linter wouldnt easily
parse that in order to validate my javascript.. I do understand your point,
however makes me feel dirty having to include a task for copying static
file around from my SRC to my DIST folders. would be easier if there was a
way of accessing another memory thread without having to handle this
external file requirement.