Re: CORS

On Tue, 10 Oct 2017, 21:25 Jack (Zhan, Hua Ping), <jackiszhp@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Either
> Adobe has changed their design after W3C published its stupid design
> in 2005 or I misunderstood Adobe's way which is possible though I do
> not think it is probable.

I think it's probable you misunderstood. Maybe you made the same mistake as
this person? https://stackoverflow.com/a/2653708

Please comment on "JMBW way of specifying the same origin", why those
> smart people do not implement it this way, why it is not good? Enlight
> me.

Your proposal would expose users' personal data, such as emails, to any
attacker that wants them. Users, including myself, wouldn't be too happy
about this. Thankfully, smart people realised that.