From: Léonie Watson [mailto:tink@tink.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2017 4:32 PM
To: public-webapps@w3.org; public-html@w3.org
Subject: Re: Notice of CFC: Make previous versions of HTML and XHTML obsolete

This is notice that this CFC is now closed. It received numerous positive responses, and two partial objections.

The CFC passed, but the response to the objections and other details can be found in the official notice:
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/issues/86#issuecomment-316506635

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe tink.uk Carpe diem