Re: Weekly github digest (webcomponents, FileAPI, ServiceWorker, WebIDL, filesystem-api, gamepad, manifest, manifest-csp, pointerlock, push-api, screen-orientation, workers, websockets, webmessaging, webstorage, eventsource, ime-api, uievents, uievents

Thanks for sending out these weekly round ups of github activity, its a
useful overview!

--

Regards

SteveF