Re: Update on UI Events specs

On 14/04/2017 01:09, Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 4:48 AM, Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk
> <mailto:tink@tink.uk>> wrote:
>
>     Could you post an update on the three UI Events specs [1], [2], [3]?
>

> UIEvents is still being updated (slowly). UIEvents-key and UIEvents-code
> are stable and ready to move forward.

The KeyboardEvents Key Values and KeyboardEvents Code Values specs
should be published as CR this week. Well done both.

Can you give a possible timeline for UI Events? Even a rough plan to
work from would be useful - not least because we'll probably want to
give a generous turnaround time when it goes out for wide review ahead
of CR.

Thanks.

Léonie
--