Re: CFC notice: Move Microdata to FPWD

Please note: this CFC has been extended until Monday 17 April 2017.

With thanks to Ivan Herman we discovered that the table of contents was
broken due to problems with the content of the specification. Xiaoqian
kindly fixed it today, and we're extending the CFC deadline accordingly.

The CFC is available here:
https://github.com/w3c/microdata/issues/7

Sorry for any inconvenience this caused anyone.

Léonie
--
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem