CFC: Collect CFC responses on Github

From: Léonie Watson <tink@tink.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:20:32 +0200
To: public-webapps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hello WebPlat,

This is a Call For Consensus (CFC) on the proposal to collect responses
to WebPlat CFCs on Github.

We have experimented with collecting responses to WebPlat CFCs on
Github, by opening an issue on the repo for the specification in
question. The experiment proved successful, and at TPAC the people
present at the WebPlat meeting agreed it was a good approach [1].

The approach would be to open a CFC issue on the Github repo for the
specification, and send a notification to public-webapps@w3.org.
sent by email would not be excluded from the CFC.

If this CFC passes we will update the WebPlat work mode accordingly [2].

Please respond to this CFC by end of day on Friday 7th October 2016.
https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/issues/80

Positive responses are strongly preferred, but silence will be taken as
implicit consent to the proposal.

Léonie on behalf of the Webplat chairs and team

[1] https://www.w3.org/2016/09/23-webapps-minutes.html#item09
[2] https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/WorkMode.md

  --
@LeonieWatson tink.uk Carpe diem