Re: Call for Consensus: Publish HTML 5.2 FPWD?

On Tue, 05 Jul 2016 16:15:32 +0200, Chaals McCathie Nevile
<chaals@yandex-team.ru> wrote:

> This is a call for consensus on the proposition:
>
> Publish the current editors' draft of HTML 5.2 -
> https://w3c.github.io/html/ - as a First Public Working Draft.

With a positive response and no objections, the call for consensus passes.
We will prepare a draft and Transition request, and hope to make the
publication next week.

> You can provide a response in this email thread.
>
> You can provide a comment or thumbs-up in the issue in the HTML repo -
> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/515

Most responses were in fact on the HTML repo.

> You can provide a comment or thumbs-up in the issue in the WebPlatformWG
> repo - https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/issues/43

Thanks all

Chaals for the chairs and editors