Re: HTML5's Offline-first Council of Trent

> Nick, while we're waiting for LĂ©onie to lecture you
on participation-criteria,  etiquette, and social competence [...]

That was actually my very first message on any of these mailing lists, so
it was manually approved by a moderator. I'm very confused about how you
think I broke etiquette and you did not? This whole thread could be the
poster child of how not to engage with other people.

Thanks,
Nick Dugger