Re: HTML5's Offline-first Council of Trent

On 16/03/2016 04:46, Richard Maher wrote:
> Anyway, if the decorum police will agree to stay their truncheons for a
> moment longer and indulge my use of satire, parody, and metaphor, in
> making an extremely valid technical point,

Or you could just make your valid technical point, without resorting to
your sarcastic tone which, frankly, is quite grating and is doing you no
favors in getting at least some of the readership on this  list to even
want to engage in your argument.

Patrick H. Lauke