RE: HTML5's Offline-first Council of Trent

Please remember WP’s email etiquette policy [1].

Group members appreciate and encourage frank technical discussions on its mail lists but all discussions must be done in a respectful manner. Please note this respect requirement is codified in the Process Document via the following participation criteria: “Social competence in one's role" [2].

Additionally see the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct [3], and if you did not attend kindergarten, we expect our list participants to adhere to the basic principles in All I Really Need to Know I learned in Kindergarten [4].

Please focus on technical comments, and always be respectful.

Thanks.

Léonie.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/WebPlatformWG/blob/gh-pages/WorkMode.md

[2] https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#ParticipationCriteria