Re: Service worker F2F meeting - 26th Jan - San Francisco

FYI, it turns out I am going to have to attend virtually.  This should not
be a problem since the meeting is taking place in a mozilla conference room
with our standard vidyo setup.  I am planning to be on vidyo for the
meeting all day.

I'm sorry for the change here, but some personal events require me to be in
western NY next week.  I will be mostly on PTO starting this Friday, but I
do plan to attend the SW meeting in full.  Someone will have to drink beer
for me, though.

Thanks.

Ben