Re: Service worker F2F meeting - 26th Jan - San Francisco

On Mon, Jan 4, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Conrad Irwin <conrad.irwin@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be interested in attending as a relatively mute observer. We've been
> using service workers for a while now, and I'd like to get more involved.

Great, you're in, no need to be mute though.

We have three more seats at this point, allocated on the basis of
first come, first served.

I'd also like to encourage everyone to read through

  https://slightlyoff.github.io/ServiceWorker/spec/service_worker/

and the open issues. That will make it easier to follow the meeting.

As for logistics, the meeting will be 9AM - 5PM at the aforementioned
building, seventh floor (though you'll have to go through reception
most likely, ground floor). We'll go outside for lunch. Snacks are on
the house. There's a promise of regular breaks. Any further questions
can be directed at either Jake or I.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/