[webvr] Re: [gamepad] Missing VRPose for tracked controllers

Hello Florian,

Thanks for pointing out the WebVR spec draft.

The WebVR draft dated April 1st contains a Gamepad interface expansion
(§2.11), however it only extends it by a DisplayId.
It should also add a VRPose for tracked controllers.

I think adding a VRPose could have benefits for non-VR applications as
well (think about the Nintendo Wii controllers!), however. So my
suggestion to add it to the Gamepad API still stands.

Regards,
-Sven Neuhaus