Re: [Push API] Fine-grained unsubscription

If you show some pieces of information to the user when he allows the
notifications he won't remember that when he unsubscribes.

However the point really is to remember to the user that he can turn off
some notifications through the website and not necessarily all. This is
exactly how it works for emails. When you click the "Unsubscribe" link many
times you have the option to unsubscribe only partially.