Re: [web components] proposed meetings: 15 dec / 29 jan

Thank you, Ryosuke. I'm fine not to have a meeting in Dec.

Let me add a link to GitHub issue(s) for each item:

> 1. Clarify focus navigation

I think the following two GitHub issues are good starting points to know
the current status.
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/103
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/126

> 2. Clarify selection behavior (at least make it interoperable to JS)

https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/79
I think this is the hardest issue for us.

> 3. Decide on the style cascading order

https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/316
I think everyone can agree on Proposal 1, as I commented in the issue.

> 4. style inheritance

https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/314
I've already closed this issue. Please feel free to re-open the issue to
restart the discussion.