Re: [Web Components] proposing a f2f...

> 1. Clarify focus navigation
> 2. Clarify selection behavior (at least make it interoperable to JS)
> 3. Decide on the style cascading order
> 4. style inheritance (https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/314)

I'm happy to have the mentioned topics about Shadow DOM on the f2f if and
only if:

- We have well-defined one-or-more proposals other than the current spec
- We've discussed the pros and cons of each proposal (and the current spec)
well
- However, we can not reach the consensus.

Unless a well-defined proposal before the meeting, I'm afraid it would be
difficult to have a consensus in the meeting.

Topic 1)
I can see one proposal about this topic:
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/126.
This proposal doesn't replace the current behavior. It just adds the new
feature to current behavior.

Topic 2)
This issue has been an unresolved problem for years. There is no proposal
at all.

Topic 3)
This is the summary I've written:
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/blob/gh-pages/proposals/Shadow-DOM-Cascade-Order-in-v1.md

Topic 4)
There is no well-defined proposal other than the current spec.

It wold be nice to make the situation clear before the meeting so that we
don't have additional topics other than Custom Elements on f2f meetings.