Re: App-to-App interaction APIs - one more time, with feeling

Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Unless you work for a browser vendor or is generally "recognized" for
> some
> specialty, nothing seems to be of enough interest to even get briefly
> evaluated.
Maybe the right thing is assemble "user representative" groups and be
enough heard on such places as this mailing list?

However, the problem with a question as the one of this thread is that
the answers can be hugely multi-facetted.

I do believe that the W3C process is sufficiently open to let each user
speak out loud and be heard on this mailing list (public-webapps@w3.org)
even if there are side actions trying to make things more friendly (such
as the WhatWG) or there are people believing that the W3C is too much
corporations oriented.

paul