Re: Making progress with items in Web Platform Re: App-to-App interaction APIs - one more time, with feeling

Offlist.

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:36:54 +0200, Anders Rundgren
<anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2015-10-17 17:58, Chaals McCathie Nevile wrote:
> <snip>
>>> Regarding App-to-App interaction I'm personally mainly into the
>>> Web-to-Native variant.
>>
>> As I already pointed out to Daniel, this stuff is not in the current
>> scope
>> of the group, and you should work on it in the context of e.g. the Web
>> Incubator Community Group, where it is relevant to their scope.
>
> As I wrote, this particular feature is already in Chrome and is now
> being implemented by Microsoft and Mozilla.

That doesn't make it part of the current scope of the group.

It is therefore off-topic, and having been asked to take the discussion
where it is in scope, please refrain from continuing it on webapps.

cheers