Re: [charter] What is the plan for Streams API?

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Given this status, and in the absence of other feedback, I think the Streams
>> API should remain in WebApps' charter (at least for now). Then later, the
>> work may proceed (if there is still agreement an additional API would be
>> useful); otherwise, if there is agreement to stop the work, the work can be
>> stopped (and a WG Note published).
> What would this additional API do?

Given Takeshi's status it seems premature to speculate.

The current [TR] is now mostly void of content although it might be good
to gut it even more as well as to add a clear note that indicates that
work has stopped and might not resume.

-AB

[TR] <http://www.w3.org/TR/streams-api/>