Re: [admin] Moving Custom Elements bugs to Github [Was: Re: Custom Elements bugs will be also migrated]

I've finished the migration. All 141 bugs have been migrated [1]. I'll
triage the migrated bugs manually later.

I'm sorry that public-webapps@ has received the mass flood of bugspam mail
again this time. That's unintentional.
The lesson for for the future: "We need to change also the setting of
*every* bugs to stop the auto-emails, not only from the default CC list."

>From now on, please use the GitHub issues [2] to file a bug for Web
Components. I've already updated [3] the editors' drafts of Custom Elements
and HTML Imports so that they have a link to GitHub Issues.
xiaoqian@ will kindly disable the bugzilla component, "Component Models",
so that people won't add a bug there.

- [1]: https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues/119
- [2]: https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/issues