Re: Better focus support for Shadow DOM

Hi,

Changes for Blink have landed and now you can play this by enabling
"experimental web platform features"
in chrome://flags.

Now I am proposing this as a patch to shadow DOM, at
https://github.com/w3c/webcomponents/blob/gh-pages/proposals/ShadowRoot-delegatesFocus-Proposal.md
Feel free to comment here, or at github issue tracker.

(The full version of the doc also moved to markdown format, at
https://github.com/TakayoshiKochi/tabindex-focus-navigation-explainer/blob/master/TabindexFocusNavigationExplainer.md
)

--
Takayoshi Kochi