Re: CfC: publish Proposed Recommendation of Web Messaging; deadline March 28

On Sat, Mar 21, 2015 at 5:52 AM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2. <http://www.w3c-test.org/webmessaging/without-ports/025.html>; this test
> failure (which passes on IE) is considered an implementation bug
> (MessageChannel and MessagePort are supposed to be exposed to Worker) that
> is expected to be fixed.

I'm not sure that we can really consider lack of support in Workers "a
bug". Worker support is generally non-trivial since it requires making
an API work off the main thread.

That said, mozilla has patches for worker support in progress right
now, so hopefully Firefox can serve as second implementation here
soon.

/ Jonas