From: Dimitri Glazkov [mailto:dglazkov@google.com]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2015 8:07 AM
To: Anne van Kesteren
Cc: Travis Leithead; WebApps WG; Arron Eicholz; Elliott Sprehn
Subject: Re: [Shadow] URL-based shadows?

On Mon, Mar 16, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl<mailto:annevk@annevk.nl>> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 6:44 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com<mailto:dglazkov@google.com>> wrote:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V7ci1-lBTY6AJxgN99aCMwjZKCjKv1v3y_7WLtcgM00/edit?pli=1

That seems really cool. I'm not sure worker is the right terminology
since at the moment worker sort of implies there's no node tree
available due to the complexity that would give. But an isolated
global for a set of reusable components that are mixed into the
document seems roughly in line with what we have with <input> et al
today.

Agree.

:DG<