Re: CfC: publish WG Note of UI Events; deadline November 14

Hi All,

This CfC (original thread is [1]) is now moving forward and on March 17
there will be two publications:

1. /UI Events (Keyboard Extension)/; W3C Working Group Note; (draft is
<http://jay.w3.org/~plehegar/uievents-ext.html>).

2. /UI Events Specification (formerly DOM Level 3 Events)/; W3C Working
Draft; (draft is <http://jay.w3.org/~plehegar/uievents.html>).

The following redirects will also be made:

1. <http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-3-Events/> will redirect to
<http://www.w3.org/TR/uievents/>.

2. <http://www.w3.org/TR/uievents/> will redirect to
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2015/WD-uievents-20150317/>.