Re: CORS performance

Will take a look at the content-type on GET requests, thanks

> I believe none of these require preflight unless a mistake is being
> made (probably setting Content-Type on GET requests).

http://www.w3.org/TR/cors/#preflight-result-cache-0

If the cache is against the url, and we are sending requests to different
urls, wont requests to different urls always trigger a preflight?

> Also, regardless, you can use the CouchDB bulk document API to fetch
> all these documents in one request, instead of 70,000 requests.

CouchDB has no bulk document fetch api, it has all_docs but that isnt
appropriate for this case, there is a talk about introducing it
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-2310, however its going to
take a while (I would personally rather we replace it with a streaming api)

> I agree that things can be improved here. I think the solution may be
> better developer tools. In particular, devtools should tell you
> exactly why a request triggered preflight.

Whats wrong with 'This origin is part of the public internet and doesnt
need any complications or restrictions due to CORS' ie Anne proposal?