Re: The futile war between Native and Web

On 2015-02-16 18:07, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 5:53 PM, Anders Rundgren
> <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Anyway, I think we will soon see that Apple simply "calls" their Apple Pay
>> "App" from the web because it preserves all the goodies "as is".
>> Why is simple and practical wrong?
>
> Is anyone saying that's wrong? What's wrong is the comparison between
> "native" and "web".

Well, I have provided a concrete solution for combining native (running trusted code)
and web (running untrusted code) which I originally got from Google and is already
in practical use.

If somebody has a better solution there's huge community out there who is waiting.

Anders

Apple Pay could not have been created through the