Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

How about a thread-safe but lock-free version of the DOM based on something like Clojure's atom? So we can manipulate the DOM from web workers? With cursor support?

How about immutable data structures for side-effect-free functional programming?

How about .... Will think of more

Sent from my iPhone