Re: do not deprecate synchronous XMLHttpRequest

No argument in regard to the problems that might arise from using sync
calls.  But it is IMHO not the job of the browser developers to decide
who can use what, when and why. It is up the guys (or gals) coding a
web site to select an appropriate AJAX call to get the job done.

Once again: Please remember that it is your job to make my (and
countless other web developers) life easier and to give us more
choices, more possibilities to do cool stuff. We appreciate your work.
But must of us don't need hard coded education in regard to the way we
think that web-apps and -services should be created.

m.