Re: oldNode.replaceWith(...collection) edge case

before/after/replaceWith behave the same in this case is just a side effect of DOM trying to be less surprising and more symmetrical for the curious ones. I doubt most people would even aware they behave the same in this case. Whenever the user cases come, I believe most people will just use replaceWith.