Re: oldNode.replaceWith(...collection) edge case

jQuery doesn’t support that out of performance and code size reasons:

http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14380 <http://bugs.jquery.com/ticket/14380>
https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1276#issuecomment-24526014 <https://github.com/jquery/jquery/pull/1276#issuecomment-24526014>

Both reasons shouldn’t be a problem with the native DOM.