Re: [Selection] Should selection.getRangeAt return a clone or a reference?

As in the thread Ben split, I think it's just Aryeh omitted "in the current
spec focus". Visual Studio supported multiple selections in version 11 or
so. MS Word, I don't remember, but probably version 9 or 10. I agree that
it's a great feature, but also agree with Aryeh and Ben that we have a lot
to do before that.

Can we discuss this in the other thread if any and get back to the original
topic of whether we're ok with returning a clone or not?

/koji