Re: PSA: Web Components vs Extract Widget patent

FYI, the gists have been moved (and somewhere componentized) here:

http://www.peersm.com/gist1.html: "Extract Widget" Patent FR2962237 -
Process to create an application of gadget type incorporated into a
container of widget type"

http://www.peersm.com/gist2.html: "Patent FR2962237 - Main claim, scope
and applications"

http://www.peersm.com/gist3.html: "Polymer vs Extract Widget patent -