Re: Clipboard API: remove dangerous formats from mandatory data types

Is it worth making the user agent prompt the user to confirm the copy if it
detects anything that isn't text?

That is not as bad as disabling a feature when certain input is used
however it would contribute to more error blindness.

Perhaps there should be a note under security considerations that the user
agent should let the underlying OS / antivirus check the copied text.