Re: Clipboard API: remove dangerous formats from mandatory data types

Why we would exclude any data formats that the browsers currently already
support copying today? Definitely not a fan of that idea offhand.

Is it not possible for a malicious image to be displayed (or display as
broken) in Chrome and allow a user to choose "Copy Image" from that
element's context menu?

If not, how is that protection/prevention achieved today? Could the same
process to applied to outgoing copy/cut operations and incoming paste
operations?

Sincerely,
   James M. Greene