Re: Better focus support for Shadow DOM

Hi,

(cross-posting mostly the same content to blink-dev@chromium.org, sorry for
duplication if you encounter this twice)

With much feedback from many people, I've updated the design doc.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k93Ez6yNSyWQDtGjdJJqTBPmljk9l2WS3JTe5OHHB50/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks all who have shared thoughts and experience with me.

The biggest change is that "tabStop" property on Element moved to
ShadowRoot, as "delegatesFocus".

After implementing the spec on Blink, I noticed that even tabStop property
is
on every Element, it has effect only on shadow hosts, which is very
confusing.
So delegatesFocus should make more clear sense on shadow hosts.

With the new spec, delegatesFocus can be specified via ShadowRootInit
dictionary,
which is a parameter to createShadowRoot().

I'll start making changes in Blink immediately.

For reference, I copied a snapshot of old doc (Mar. 19):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wFXrPYmoqb8-b-rfZdmcVfZt09NaTFyOLvGztdlIPxE/edit#

Any comment is welcome.

--
Takayoshi Kochi