Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?

>From experience building components for Firefox OS I think the 'default
slot' pattern will fulfill most of our use-cases. This means we won't have
to burden our component users by requiring them to add `slot="foo"` all
over the place.

Is it fair to say that if this declarative API lands in V1, it's unlikely
we'll see imperative API in V2? Have we not exhausted all the options?