Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 3:18 AM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> Given that all vendors agreed that "C" can wait until v2, we could just
> focus on concretizing the "slots" proposal and then put a lid on Shadow DOM
> v1.
>
> What do you think, folks?

This probably works for Mozilla. It would be good to see the proposed
processing model and its implications for an eventual imperative API.
It's somewhat troubling we don't agree on synchronous vs
when-layout-or-event-dispatch-happens.

Also, I suggest we bikeshed the markup in the direction of
slot=some-slot-name and <slot name=some-slot-name> rather than
content-slot=some-slot-name and <content slot=some-slot-name>.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/