Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?

I think we can learn something from existing programming languages.
For example, I like Python's way to handle function's parameters. That
enables us to select:

- By Position
- By Keyword
- *args (Grab unused positional arguments)
- *kwds* (Grap unused keyword arguments)

I think this is over-engineering for us. But this might be interesting to
us as a reference.