Re: [webcomponents] How about let's go with slots?

>> How does it work for redistribution

We've done some investigation and think it can work.

>> and the other downsides that have been brought up?

We have to tackle these deliberately, but mostly we think there is room for
consensus.

>> You're okay with the "required to plaster content-slot='foo' all
over your page" requirement?

Me personally, this is the least palatable part of the `slot` proposal. But
if after all the discussion is over, if the consensus is that the pros
outweigh the cons, then yeah it's not blocking from my perspective. For
sure, I'd at least like a shorter attribute name than `content-slot`, but
seems like that bikeshedding can wait until later. ;)

Scott