Re: Directory Upload Proposal

I strongly support this proposal. However - if it is possible to upload
a directly, it should also be possible to download it, including
exporting it from the download / sandbox into the "real" world.

I would also like to ask for an opinion on letting the developers choose
how they actually want to handle the uploaded data. If possible, the
browser should be able to make the uploaded directory available as one
blob (maybe in zip or tar format) or in multiple blobs (individual files).

Michaela