Re: Inheritance Model for Shadow DOM Revisited

Could you help me to understand what "implicitly" means here?

In this particular case, you might want to blame the super class's author
and tell the author, "Please use <content select=.input-foo> so that
subclass can override it with arbitrary element with class="input-foo".

Could you give me an concrete example which <content slot> can support, but
"<shadow> as function" can't support?