Re: Directory Upload Proposal

From: Arun Ranganathan <aranganathan@mozilla.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:27:45 +0700
To: Ali Alabbas <alia@microsoft.com>
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 2:28 AM, Ali Alabbas <alia@microsoft.com> wrote:

> If there is sufficient interest, I would like to work on this within the
> scope of the WebApps working group.

And I'll help with the FileSystem API bit, ensuring that "full" spec.[3]
has bits about the Directory Upload proposal (outside of the sandbox).
There's an HTML WG bit, too, as Jonas and Anne v K point out. I'm not sure
what the best way to tackle that is, but I think a bug on HTML plus nudging
over IRC over attribute names will go a fair distance.

-- A*